Thursday, June 24, 2010

Florida Abode

For the next few days, my mom and I, along with a couple relatives, are staying in a small beach house in Florida for my cousin's wedding. The quaint home is located just a few minutes' walk from the beach and will serve as a lovely home away from home for the remainder of our time here.

I took a few pictures of the house this morning so I can take you on a bit of a virtual tour! I hope to catalog my adventures in Florida to the best of my ability here on my blog.

Drive down Seabreeze Boulevard and you will come across the driveway to the house which is hidden from view by a hodgepodge of shrubbery.

Follow the driveway in and take a right onto the front porch, which is isolated from the forces of nature (aka hoards of mosquitoes) by netting along the border.



Open the front door from the porch and you are greeted by a cozy setting of couches centered around a table and TV, already the site of many great family conversations.


Take a look to your right and you can see a small kitchen and dining area, perfect for a small group on a beach vacation.



And there it is! Minus the bedrooms, but I'm sure you get the gist.

As I said before, I'll try to post again! We'll be here until Monday, so I intend to blog about that which I feel blog-worthy. A few ideas are coming to mind already!

No comments:

Post a Comment