Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Been a Long Time...

I have finally decided that, no, I will not study, I will update my blog because it has been, quite frankly, too long. I've started to feel progressively worse about the neglect I've demonstrated to the poor fellow and decided tonight that it was time.

I am, along with my fellow classmates, finally on the outward end of what has been a long AP/IB testing season. At the beginning of the year, scheduling my senior year, I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I would be regretting my jam-packed schedule eight months later. Well, maybe I don't regret it so much as recognize that it has definitely challenged me academically. The last three weeks have been, for lack of better word, insane. Test after test after test and on and on it goes. Funnily enough, I'm posting this blog as though all of this is in the past tense! Ha! I have Biology AP tomorrow.

I'm glad that most of my fellow bloggers (also being my readers) can understand the stress of the past few weeks. Keeping this in mind, I'm sure that you can understand my absence from the blogging universe.

Well, as you can see, testing has been a large portion of my life since... oh, April 1st, but certainly not all of it. As I will soon have much more spare time on my hands, I expect to be retroactively blogging rather frequently over the next few days, sometimes even more than once a day! Topics to look forward to: Work, Summer, 30 Days to a Better Man, Graduation, and Prom :).

I've had some good ideas for blogs lately, so I hope you'll bear with me as I make up for lost time!

1 comment: